Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Bionic Shopper

A couple weeks ago I was able to score on some great sales at the grocery store. I bought $184.27 worth of groceries and only paid $87.12. Later that evening I was recounting my haul to make sure we had enough to keep everyone alive and kick'n until the next big shopping trip. Munchkin was playing near by and apparenlty half listening to my ramblings.

Mommy: (thinking out loud) "Meatloaf, chicken alfredo w/broccoli, tuna cassarole, muffins, hot dogs, sausage and cabbage. . . . . . . . . . . WOW! I did pretty darn good."

Munchkin: "Huh Mommy?"

Mommy: "Oh nothing, Mommy's just really excited cause I did a good job grocery shopping today."

Munchkin: (very excited for her Mom) "I know Mommy, you're the grocery shopping machine!!!!"

Mommy: "Yes. Yes I am."

No comments:

Visitors